5 Simple Ways to Get Your Vibes In-Check
Have you ever found yourself in the middle of an emotional breakdown because you've realized that life just isn't going as you planned? Finding yourself in a downward spiral and wondering how you even ended up with the disgusting, nagging and unwarranted negative vibes?
I am here to tell you that you’re not alone. Everyone goes through peaks and valley in life, it's inevitable. Rest assured, this too shall pass and today I am going to share with you 5 simple ways to get your vibes in check.
1. Get outside. Especially if the sun is shining- take a walk, notice the breeze, and the vibrant colors God has made available to our senses. Place your feet in the grass, admire the movement of the clouds. Connect with nature. Nature has a way of humbling us. We can look at the provisions of the living things around us and be reminded that God too, will provide for our needs.
2. Play music that gives you life and dance. Listen to my current favorite vibes here.
3. Become grateful. Whether it's through meditation, prayer or journaling. Find ways to identify what you are grateful for and express it outwardly. Showing gratitude is proven to shift your paradigm towards experiencing positivity.
4. Be mindful. This meltdown is a critical part of your journey. You will come through it stronger with better understanding and more wisdom. Seldom do we come out of a storm the same way we went in. It's in the turbulent times that we see change is needed and only then can we begin the work. We must learn to embrace the good and the ugly. It’s necessary in the carving and chiseling of our lives.
5. Talk to friends or family that will feed you loving vibes. Be careful not to push your bad vibes on them just come open to receive their love. You don't even have to tell them that you are crumbling (though they may sense it). Ask them how they would describe you to other people and How have you've influenced or impacted their life.
Chin up Buttercup. Know that you are loved and you are love. Comment below ways that you get your vibes in order.